Thursday, June 29, 2017

Ordinary Mortals Triathlon Race Report

Every year I start off my triathlon season with a phenomenal small race here in beautiful Pueblo.  It takes place up at the Colorado State University Pueblo and is a reverse triathlon, run-bike-swim.  It's a great way to start the season because I am able to sleep in my own bed and compete with my parents and boys.

It was a beautiful morning and a great day for a race.  My parents and I got to the venue early enough to setup our transition area and warmup.  We lined up on the starting line and we were off!  It was a fantastic race as I was able to finish the run with a similar time to last year, I improved my bike and by swim was similar to last year.  I also saved time with quick transitions.  After I was done, I was able to cheer on my parents as they crossed the finish line.  I am so proud of my triathlete parents.

My awesome parents and I after the race.


After our race we were able to get the boys ready for their kids triathlon.  Finn was in Germany so just Tiig and Kell competed and they both did awesome!  They are great runners and both finished the race strong with a solid swim.

Check out this triathlete family!  Kell is not always the most photogenic...



Already looking forward to next year's race!

No comments:

Post a Comment